sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2009

darkness hope to be someone...

I'm feeling anger with my feelings
'cause there's no way to run away...
I'm trying to be healthy for this black feel
But it's hard to get away

Justice never was my friend
I'm tired to get it away
Let me be like canniness fighter
I don't whant to be like a nightmare

What kind of Pearson am I
walking around from my own shadows
I just want be myself
why can't be this possible
Please let me sleep on the night
Away from my insecurities
what a fuck is wrong with me
why I am not just normal one
I want to be a common person
in a simple fucking uncommon world

Forget what it's killing inside
and be what you never was out
I'm trying to be a perfect person
but this world it's to dark for me

There's no way to hide myself
so let stay behind your protection
under a wing of an angel
I can be a nighters canniness

Please leave me away...
please leave me...
Please...

Sem comentários: